2017 Advanced training Analytics and integration in search engines optimization, Interregional Academy of Personal Management, Kyiv, Ukraine
2013 Doctorate in geotechnics and mining mechanics, Physics of mining processes Institute NASU
2004 Ph.D. (Tech) in physical processes of mining (candidate of technical sciences for physical processes in mining), Donets`k, Institute Physical Technical Mining Problems NAS of Ukraine
1999 Specialist in material science, Donets`k State Technical University, Ukraine
1998 Bachelor in material science, Donets`k State Technical University, Ukraine 1994 Specialized Physical and Mathematical School №17, Donetsk, Ukraine
2019 – Now. Research Associate, G.V. Kurdyumov Institute for Metal Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
2016 – 2019 Artist (under the pseudonym Hvrenja)
2007 – 2016. Senior Research Associate, Physics of mining processes Institute NAS of Ukraine
2007 - 2010. Senior Material Scientist, Donspecsplav ltd. (project, 2nd job)
2005 - 2007. Research Associate, Physics of mining processes Institute NAS of Ukraine
2004 - 2005. Junior Researcher, Institute Physical Technical Mining Problems NAS of Ukraine
2002 – 2004. Principal engineer, Institute Physical Technical Mining Problems NAS of Ukraine
1999 – 2002. Postgraduate, Department of physical and technical mining problems under Donets`k physical technical institute NAS of Ukraine named by A.A. Galkin.
1999. Principal engineer, Department of physical and technical mining problems under Donets`k physical technical institute NAS of Ukraine named by A.A. Galkin.
2007 – 2010. Participation as a Senior Material Scientist in Donspecsplav ltd. creation for full technological cycle in development and production of a solid solders in Ag-Cu-Zn-Sn-P systems for manufacturing from row materials to casted alloys, it’s mechanical treatment, hot pressing, cold deformation, thermal treatment etc. till commercial product for sale.
2005 - 2006. President of Ukraine grant for support of young scientists researches. Principal Investigator. Breakage of heterogeneous fossil coal porous structure under high pressure up to 2 GPa and sorption kinetics.
2001 - 2002 National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine stipend for young scientists. Postgraduate.
Individual authorship and participation in 44 full length papers in refereed journals, edited volumes, conference papers and abstracts, 1 patent, 3 normative documents:Full List Here
2015 – 2016. Press & Editor for Donbasssos.org (non-government social organization for people temporary relocated and in zone of anti-terroristic operation).
1. In the Studio: Art by MoMA’s Online Learning Community. An exhibition of images of artworks created for the In the Studio: Postwar Abstract Painting course. January 5–22, 2018 Youtube video
2. Lyubko Deresh & Ukrmakrovsesvit. Exhibition of Ukrainian contemporary painting by the group of artists "Ukrmakrossevit" within the framework of the ongoing project "Art-camps or creative personality development" by the State Library of Ukraine for Youth. Kyiv, Ukraine, 11 - 31 January 2018.
3. T.G.Sh. Reincarnation. Exhibition of Ukrainian contemporary painting by the group of artists "Ukrmakrossevit". House Museum of Lesya Ukrainka, Kyiv, Ukraine. 09 – 23 March 2018.
4. Building. Art event. Carbon, VDNG, pavilion 13, Kyiv, Ukraine, 28 October 2018.
5. Мій Житній. Creative IZONE hub project. Public documentary film "My Gytnyi". Official member artist. December 2018 - June 2019.
6. The Shadow of Dream* cast upon Giardini della Biennale. Official member artist. Pavilion Of Ukraine At The 58th International Art Exhibition – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA. May 11 through November 24, 2019.
7. Vangogia. Exhibition. State library named after Nicholas Roerich, Kyiv, Ukraine. 20 - 30 June 2019.
8. Burning Man. Official member artist. PlayAlchemist camp. Ukrainian culture foundation. Digitalculture.in.ua. Black Rock Desert, Nevada, USA. 25 August - 2 September, 2019.
9. Cover image photo of the book "Ukraine in Transformation: From Soviet Republic to European Society" by Vladislav Slyusarev (Hvrenja) for © ‘The Swimmers, 1969–2019’, original mosaic by Halyna Zubchenko and Hryhorii Pryshedko, Nauka Sport Complex in Kyiv. doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-24978-6
Experimental techniques: high pressures, gas pressures, hydrostatic pressure, nonquecomponent pressures, HIP, NMR spectroscopy, sorption techniques, optical microscopy, x-ray spectroscopy, electronic microscopy, resistivity and magnetoresistivity measurements under pressure.
Dissertation: Slyusarev V.V. The explanation of a coal porosity definition method for the parameters of outgassing forecast. - Manuscript. The thesis submitted for a candidate of technical science degree on a speciality 05.15.11 - "Physical processes of mining". - Institute of mining processes physics NAS of Ukraine, Donetsk, 2003.
Scientific achievements and studies: High pressure cells for investigations design and development; express-technique design for common fossil coal porosity definition; fossil coal studies under high pressure up to 2 GPa in the temperature range 20 – 2500 C; investigation for mechanisms of coal structure breakage; high- and low-angle X-ray coal structure investigations, investigations by H1 NMR; methane sorption studies; bottle method; porosity studies in various experimental techniques; porous structure model developments to connect the principal aspects from different experimental techniques; studies in resistivity under hydrostatic pressure up to 2,1 GPa; study of graphite and its thermoexpanded structures and nanocomposites; resistivity measurements under hydrostatic pressure up to 3 GPa in weak magnetic field up to 1 T; resistivity and magnetoresistivity measurements under the hydrostatic pressure for martensitic alloys with shape memory; resistivity measurements for Al-based alloys.
Languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English.
translator: English to Ukrainian and Russian for science, technology, poetry, modernists prose, philosophy, etc. hvrenja.ninja/authors.html
other: Literate mother language (articles writing & editor skills, skilled dictionaries and other electronic text processors, tables’ etc. user). Photography. Art. Visual Art. Poetry. Translations. Social Media. MOOCs. Blogging. Web.